Drivers called the best engines for the last twenty years.
With the ninety-ninth year of the last century is nominated for International Engine of the Year, which is held every year. In 2019 in honor of the twentieth anniversary of this nomination, its creators decided to choose the best motors for all time.
The jury analyzed such indicators as reliability and durability of the engine.
- Ferrari F154 3.9. It has a twin-turbocharged, direct injection, variable fuel distribution and the 90 degree angle between the cylinder heads.
- Ford 1.0 EcoBoost. Between 2012 and 2014, this unit was recognized as the best three times in a row. Has a capacity of one hundred and twenty and one hundred and forty horsepower.
- BMW S54 3.2 This engine was created for a very memorable car — BMW M3 of the E46 generation.
- Volkswagen TSFI 1.4 TSI Twincharger. In its first version, this 1.4 four-cylinder engine had a capacity of 150 horsepower and was equipped with a Twincharger, that is, he had as a compressor and a turbocharger.
- Toyota 1NZ-FXE 1.5. This engine, with an output of 77 horsepower at 5000 rpm, was the heart of the Prius first and second generation (the third is already used 2ZR-FXE).